Wednesday 21 October 2009

It's The BIRTHDAY BLOG

23 years old! Are u serious? That is old!!! But the way I'm gonna get over the age is by claiming my 23rd year on this earth as my year of GREATNESS coz Michael Jordan wore the 23 jersey and he was GREAT hence 23= greatness as well as responsibility.... I would describe 2009 and my 22nd year as the best year of my life so far and my dream is for all the potential that I began to exbihit in that time to materialise this year! I want to thank God for all the good times and bad times I have experienced in my life so far and all the people that contributed, especially to the bad! I feel stronger in every sense! Character building baby!

So many things are looking good for me right now but I just need them to fully manifest (help me out Lord). I'm not gonna make demands really but I'm gonna continue being my biggest critic and see where I end up!

Well anyhoo, the fact that this is my blog and it is practically my birthday gives me a licence to do anything I want so I wrote a poem. The Title is pretty self explanatory. Enjoy!

1. I AM TWENTY THREE // TIME TO GROW

I still can't believe how quickly time flies

A couple years on and I'll be 25
Maturity levels must soon multiply

Time to stop making excuses full stop
Wake with ambition and aim for the top
Eat less fast food and cook more myself
Never buy books just to keep on the shelf
Take more direct approach to my own life
Young I'm not getting so scout for the wife

Think more like Christ and watch myself grow
Honour my family and people I know
Read into nothing I'm tired of assumptions
Ease off the web and attend more live functions
Enter my greatness and accept my unction

Try with my efforts and not with my mind
Inspire generations abusing their time
Master my psyche and maintain composure
Engage in battle with soldiers

Travail as if every day was my last day
Obtain high favour in good way

Grouch no more and value my sleep
Realise which friends I am willing to keep
Open my eyes to all options at hand
Walk on cloud 9 because I'm the man

No comments:

Post a Comment