Sunday 27 December 2009

TWO THOUSAND AND THEN....

This blog is dedicated to us! Yes, us! All of us who say we are going to make big changes in the new year when this year is not yet over:

"2010 I'll put it right; 2010 I'll change my ways!" otherwise translated as 'two thousand and then I'll put it right and change my ways!'

It's true that the year 2010 marks the start of a new decade as well as a new year and an opportunity to make a fresh start, but why wait until then when we can change right now. Does any of you know for sure that you will make it until then? I'm not trying to be morbid but a lot of the time we take life for granted. Yes we hope to be on earth long enough to see certain things happen in our lives but it's not up to us. We are not on earth because we deserve to be, we are here because God wants to watch us grow into the people He wants us to be.

How are we supposed to grow if we are not prepared to change until a specific time? Do obstacles come against us at a time of our choosing? Do we choose the day we succeed? I DON'T THINK SO.

This means that we need to be ready for change at all times, that includes now. Less talk and more action, more action, more action. You could wait until Two Thousand And Then but why not get a headstart Now!

THINK ABOUT IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment