Tuesday 6 April 2010

STILL SHINING

The sun's still shining on my part,
Albeit dimly the clouds can't tear me apart
From my destiny
Though they move slowly, majestically
Hope will pierce through like a knife
Most definitely
Wisdom needs effort, effort needs force
Look Fear IT'S OVER I want a divorce
I got me a prenupt you're not getting half of me
Gone are the days when you had a good laugh at me.

You killed my dreams slowly like they were bad habits
Made me believe that I had little talent
Well you can kill dreams but you can't kill a dreamer
Shine like the sun I will
Bright like a daffodil
Almost gave in thought I had no more output
Eyes sunken in had a deep and dark outlook
Then I met Confidence
Me and her are tight now
In fact, she's backing me right now!

Strong like a tidal wave
Thick as a lion's mane
Not with me for her gain
Definitely real
Sure like deodorant,
My nerves are gone
I no longer feel afraid like a debutant
I feel...
Yes NOW I feel
I'm back to my senses
I'm keeping my eyes peeled

I see now that your grip was relentless
Gone are the days when I was afraid to end this.

I see now that your grip was relentless
Gone are the days when I was afraid to end this!


Poetic Sunshine -`o -

No comments:

Post a Comment