Wednesday 9 September 2009

Welcome to the World of Sunshine

Come join me in my weird and wonderful sphere
Where water is purple and Supermalt’s clear
And frogs wear spectacles during the summer
Whilst adults ride trolleys and toddlers drive hummers

As strange as it sounds this is my domain
Don’t come with umbrellas coz there is no rain
But yet there are rainbows across the night skies
One more little detail the night sky is white

The night sky is white just like a blank canvas
So we can paint feelings like fear, love and anger
The people are see-through they have no complexion
Like prisms they reflect all hues of the spectrum

In my world there are no stars but the Sun
No big personalities, no heroes unsung
No entry permitted to those with no humour
No gossips allowed in and that is no rumour!

Just ordinary creatures all chasing big dreams
Like playing for orchestras or football teams
So welcome again to my fantasy dome
Please take off your burdens and feel right at home

Hi people I go by the name of Poetic Sunshine those of you who know me will know how random I am so expect more material like this, expect some artwork and from time to time I may vent a bit so I might as well warn you now.

The Sunshine express is now ready to depart, please stand clear of the closing doors. The next station is..... Nobody knows so enjoy the ride.

Hopefully the next entry will be soon

Peace out

1 comment:

  1. Selom!! or should i say Poetic Sunshine lol.

    I like, i like very much!
    keep it up. x

    ReplyDelete