Monday 24 May 2010

BIGGER PICTURE

I wrote this poem today. Haven't got much to say about it, read it for yourself... Currently writing another so watch out I may post it tomorrow :)


Bigger Picture


Shutter

In front of my eyes so I was blind to the

Clutter

The reason I can’t hear God and why I tend to

Flutter

Towards the crowd so I’m not seen as a

Nutter (nutter) (nutter)

The truth sounds mad so it’s easier not to

Utter

A word about Jesus before people start to

Mutter

You know how their minds are, always in the

Gutter

To them it’s garbage but to me it’s bread and

Butter

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*LONG SIGH*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The Word is bread and

Butter

Before you start to knock it get your mind out of the

Gutter

It cannot be contained it’s more like shouting not a

Mutter

The truth will set you free and then your peace will be

Utter (utter)

You won’t stop smiling like a bona fide

Nutter

No butterfly effect, no need to

Flutter

Tidy up your heart and get rid of the

Clutter

You’ll get the bigger picture if you open up the

Shutter!

No comments:

Post a Comment